Popular posts from this blog
Wedding in the chapel at Farnham Castle - Farnham Wedding Photographer
I was contacted recently by the wedding organisers at Farnham Castle to supply some shots of a wedding blessing I photographed in the chapel. It was a beautiful day and it was fantastic to be able to photograph in the chapel as not many people have been lucky enough to use the chapel for their wedding or blessing ceremonies. Farnham Castle are working on this - they have plans to appoint a vicar to conduct the ceremonies in the near future, very exciting! I thought I would post an image of the day to show you what a cosy place the chapel is and how perfect it would be for such an intimate occasion. www.jonesandco.co
Farnham Maltings Wedding Fair
Very Successful Farnham Wedding Fair. Wow - what a busy day I had on 17th February at the brilliant Wedding Fair organised by Prestige Wedding Fairs at the Farnham Maltings . It is such a great place to exhibit with it's different rooms, cafe and art and craft works displayed around the building. Although it was cold and misty when the exhibitors arrived by the time the fair opened the sun was shining and that seemed to bring you out in your hundreds! I spoke to so many people and I always love hearing about your wedding plans - in fact I didn't stop talking all day, something that Jason wasn't surprised at! So thank you all so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my work. I had some really lovely compliments about the albums and large prints on show and loads of comments about the stills and motion production that was running throughout the day. I had some super 'neighbours' on the day - the gorgeous gowns and the lovely ladies, Claire a...
Comments
Post a Comment